Message Box

09 February 2009

Re: FWN #162 status

Thanks so much, Oisin! I'll let you take the helm for this one, as I am
chock full of meetings today. Great job on another issue, everyone!

- pascal

Oisin Feeley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've edited the following but have not added them to the LatestIssue
> page. I'll be back at about 15:00 UTC on Monday 2009-02-09 to finish up,
> so Pascal or Huzaifa if you want to go ahead then please do, but
> otherwise I've got this one.
>
> FWN/Beats/PlanetFedora Adam Batkin COMPLETE
>
> FWN/Beats/Ambassadors Larry Cafiero COMPLETE
> FWN/Beats/Developments Oisin Feeley COMPLETE
>
> FWN/Beats/Artwork Nicu Buculei COMPLETE
>
> FWN/Beats/SecurityWeek Josh Bressers COMPLETE
> FWN/Beats/SecurityAdvisories David Nalley COMPLETE
>
> Rahul and Chris: I'm not sure whether the current material in AskFedora
> is good to go? It reads like it although I'll need to convert all the
> references to our new style.
>
> Thanks again everyone for some very enjoyable reads this week. It's
> good to welcome back Josh Bressers with the Security Week beat and I'm
> looking forward to doing justice to digging further into Adam's
> PlanetFedora links. Have a great week!
>
> Best,

_______________________________________________
Fedora-news-list mailing list
Fedora-news-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-news-list

No comments: