Message Box

27 February 2009

Re: Absent for FWN#165

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Adam Williamson wrote:

> I read -devel so I could try and do a development beat, although I
> doubt I could come up to Oisin's standards! If no-one else more
> experienced wants to do it, I'll give it a shot, but I defer to anyone
> else first.

Here's the beat:

"A bunch of people did stuff. Even more people argued about stuff.
Rawhide is in comparatively good shape, and we're got a boatload of
features that makes F11 incredibly exciting. On Friday at 6pm, it was
decided that we'd move the default X session to tty9 just to mess with
people."

_______________________________________________
Fedora-news-list mailing list
Fedora-news-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-news-list

No comments: