Message Box

17 October 2008

Re: announce beat complete

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Pascal Calarco wrote:

> Thanks Max! Do you want to keep writing the Planet beat as you are
> able, or should we look for another writer? I would be happy to pick
> up the Planet beat on the weeks you are simply too busy, and then you
> could write them as you are able.

I'd rather find someone else to be totally responsible for it -- I put
out a call on my blog a while back and got no takers. As I have time,
I'll still do it, but if someone new wanted to own it full time, I'd
happily hand it over. However, I don't want to burden someone who
already has beats with Yet Another.

--Max

P.S. I haven't forgotten your other email about RH event sponsorship :)

_______________________________________________
Fedora-news-list mailing list
Fedora-news-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-news-list

No comments: